First, Composition and use:
The plaster saw is composed of the electric main machine, transmission shaft, bushing, eccentric shaft, bearing, transmission clamp, circular saw blade, linear saw blade and casing, front cover, fixing screw, power cord, and wire plug. The product was removed by a hospital orthopedic surgery and the gypsum bandage was removed. The Ruijin plaster saw features powerful power, light design, stable operation, low vibration, low noise, safety, and reliability, and can withstand high temperatures of 135 ℃. The motor adopts double insulation protection device to ensure the safety of the operator and the injured.
- Before use, check if the saw blade is flat if it is missing teeth, and whether the installation is firm. When installing the saw blade, simply tighten the cap with the 5mm hex wrench in the clockwise direction.
- Before the operation, the plaster saw is disinfected with formalin solution, the electric host is turned on, and the main switch is turned on to start the machine.
- Grasp the saw while working and slowly place it on the plaster to be cut. Cut the vertical plaster surface. If it is not very sure, do not cut it to the bottom (although the saw has soft tissue protection).
- Cut the vertical gypsum surface, lift it forward, then slowly place it in the lower section to be cut, and repeat the above process until the task is completed.
- When the power plug is plugged into the power socket, be careful not to close the power switch of the plaster saw to prevent danger.
- Do not use excessive pressure during use. Appropriate pressure should be applied when the saw blade oscillates.
- When the saw blade suddenly jams in the gypsum cutting part, the power should be cut off slowly, instead of turning off the power switch and turning on, so that the motor load suddenly increases or decreases, and the motor is easily damaged.
- The temperature of the motor casing during operation increases with time. If the temperature of the casing is overheated, it should be suspended. Please use it after cooling, otherwise, the motor will easily cause overheating and burn.
Fourth, maintenance and maintenance:
- Regularly check the insulation performance of the electric host to ensure the safe use of electricity.
- Regularly check the movement of each machine. If the motor is running normally and the mechanical part is faulty, check the mechanical structure, then replace the parts or repair according to the situation. After the repair, add the new MOS2 grease #1 to Prevents wear of the transmission parts due to lack of oil and affects service life.